When you book your appointment with The Hearing Place you can be assured of a comprehensive diagnostic hearing assessment and clear guidance for improvement of your hearing health. The staff is committed to meeting the needs of those with hearing loss by empowering clients and their families to make informed decisions about their hearing health. If that solution requires the use of a listening device, you will then be properly fit with a hearing instrument(s) and receive a 60 day trial period with a refund/exchange option.
In addition, follow-up care and counselling are provided for clients and their families to optimize success with their hearing aids.
The Hearing Place operates in strict accordance with the provincial legislation that came into effect March 1st, 2006, so clients can be assured of qualified and professional services.
Some of our Services include:
- Complete Assessment of infant through geriatric populations.
- Client and family consultations
- Full time certified audiologist & hearing instrument specialist on site
- Hearing conservation and education
- Industrial testing
- Superior customer service
- Tinnitus evaluation & treatment
ADVANCED HEARING AID TECHNOLOGY
- 60 Day Adjustment (Trial) period
- Advanced digital technology
- Complete programming capabilities
- Loss & damage insurance
- Repair service
SPECIAL HEARING PRODUCTS
- Assistive listening devices
- Accessories for maintenance
- Batteries Rayovac Pro-Line
- Customized hearing protection
- IPod earmolds
- Swim and sleep earmolds
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER FOR
- Veterans Affairs Canada
- Workers' Compensation Board National Provider
- (All Provinces)
- Department of National Defense & Canadian Forces
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Group Medical Services